Happy 1st Birthday Brody!
|sweet bird’s nests
from bake at 350
|little lamb cupcakes
|strawberry-lime stuffed cupcakes
|bird’s nest cupcakes
from bake at 350
|cadbury mini egg chocolate chip cookies
|easter egg cookies
When I stumbled upon this awesome post by Bake at 350 I immediately wanted to share. ENJOY!
3 c. mini marshmallows
3 TBSP unsalted butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
4 c. dry chow mein noodles
small candies, jelly beans, m & m’s, etc.
Remember to link up your Easter goodies and crafts here. Or, just go check them out…I am blown-away with all of the CUTE ideas!!! You guys are so fun! I’m stealing ALL of your ideas next year! Related Posts:
- Chocolate frosting
- Vanilla wafers
- 6 to 10 candy corn pieces
- Black decorators’ gel
- Red fruit leather
- (Prepare and bake cupcakes, allow adequate time for cupcakes to cool)
This recipe offers a cute and fun idea to put your halloween candy to use
- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- 7 drops yellow food coloring
- 32 mini peanut butter cups
- 1 package fudge striped cookies
- 32 pieces of mini chiclets gum
- In a small shallow bowl, combine frosting and food coloring. Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups.
- Holding the bottom of a peanut butter cup, dip top of cup in yellow frosting. Position over center hole on the bottom of cookie, forming the hatband and crown. Add a buckle of Chiclets gum. Repeat with remaining cups and cookies.
- 1 package oreo cookies
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 8 oz sweet baking chocolate
- 8 oz white chocolate
- Crush oreo cookies to fine crumbs (food processor can be used or oreos can be crushed in a resealable bag with a rolling pin)
- In a large bowl, add crushed cookies and cream cheese together. Mix until well blended.
- Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1″ in diameter.
- Refrigerate cookie balls for 45 minutes.
- Line two cookie sheets with wax paper. In double-boiler or microwave, melt chocolate. Dip balls and coat thoroughly. Place on wax paper lined cookie sheet. Alternating between white and semisweet chocolate.
- Sprinkle the tops of the truffles with cookie crumbs, sprinkles, nuts, or mini chocolate chips.
- White chocolate or semisweet chocolate can also be drizzled over balls.
- Store in airtight container, in refrigerator. Bon Appetit!