Philadelphia ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
Good quality dipping chocolate
- Wash strawberries and pat dry. Remove the stems from the berries. Using a small paring knife, core the center of each berry.
- Fill a plastic baggie with the cheesecake filling. Fill each berry with cheesecake.
- Line a small baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt dipping chocolate at 30-second intervals until chocolate is smooth and creamy. Dip each strawberry into chocolate. Lay on baking sheet.
- Fill a second plastic baggie with chocolate and drizzle over the berries in a pretty design.
- Chill. Bring to room temperature before serving. Store in a sealed plastic container in the refrigerator.
Recipe from Tami’s Kitchen Table Talk