We replaced the 50 year old window in the back room and the two in the attic… I can’t wait for the weather to perk up so I can open them! 🙂 I am disappointed, however, that the guys from window world did not “stand on” our windows” like they do in their commercial.. maybe the 10 degree weather outside had them in bitter mood?
My dad came a few weeks ago and helped us finish up a little bit of painting (okay A LOT of painting). We are so happy that he sacrificed a weekend to help us out– Thank you again for your help dad! With a paintbrush in one hand and a camera in the other, I snapped some pictures of the boys in action
Winter blues. Cabin fever. Vitamin D deficiency. Because the long, cold winter months have the ability to put a damper on our mood, I’m taking the time to blog about 24 ways to boost your mood! Hang in there people, spring is right around the corner! Ready, set, recharge!
Burst into Action
Get Firm, Feel Fab
Speak Your Mind
Eat for Energy
- Hot chocolate: Heat 8 ounces vanilla soy milk in a microwave for 60 seconds and add 4 tablespoons 100 percent cocoa powder and dark honey to taste.
- Trail mix: Combine dark chocolate, dried blueberries, raisins, and almonds.
- Banana-chocolate smoothie: Blend 1 medium banana, 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, 1 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt, 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk, 2 tablespoons honey, 2 cups ice, and a dash of cinnamon.
Buy Yourself Flowers
Rev Up Your Playlist
Do It Bright
Bring the Outdoors In
Top It Off
Stretch Your Limits
- Get on your hands and knees, exhale and slowly inhale for six counts as you round your spine; hold for four to six counts.
- Exhale slowly as you bring your spine to its original straight position.
Capture Your Winning Moments
Give, Even Just a Little
Create a Fitness Inspiration Board
Lend an Ear
Lose the Blues
Breathe Energy into Your Day
Laugh a Lot
See the Light
Jen Peter’s is a graphic designer and owls are her favorite subject to illustrate. As a creative outlet she posts a new “hoot’ everyday on her blog. Check out A Hoot A Day to see what kind of hoot she will come up with next!
Here is a sneak peak of the card that Sam got me this year .. unique, funny.. but most importantly, special to both of us! 🙂
As for Sam and I.. we are going to take this Valentine’s weekend to slow down and spend time with each other.
We are off to Ohio to see Jerry Seinfeld live! 🙂