– large zucchini slices, cut 3/4 inch thick
– olive oil, for lightly brushing both sides of pizza and oiling grill grate
– pizza sauce of your choice
– grated cheese
– pizza toppings (anything you like on your pizza can go on top of your zucchini pizza (get creative!)
- Oil the grill grates (tip: use oil on a paper towel), then preheat grill to medium-high.
- Cut the zucchini into thick slices about 3/4 inch think.
- Grill the zucchini 7-8 minutes, or until there are some grill marks and it’s starting to be tender. – Remove the zucchini from the grill, putting them grilled-side up on a cutting board you can use to take them to the kitchen.
- Add sauce, cheese and other topping as desired.
- Put loaded zucchini slices back on the grill and cook 7-8 minutes more with grill lid closed. (check them every few minutes to see when the cheese is melted and the toppings are lightly browned)
- Remove zucchini pizzas from grill and serve hot.
- Bon appetit!
Recipe borrowed from Kalyn’s Kitchen